Welcome to our home page!
This laboratory has established in Febrary 2013.
We are going to introduce the information about our research, research circumstance and recruitment here.
Please feel free to visit our laboratory if you are interested in our research.
- We presented our works at The 18th Kumamoto AIDS Seminar.
- We presented our works at The 65th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Virology in Osaka.
- We presented our works at The 79th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Hematology in Tokyo.
- Dr. Satou presented our works at The 76th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Cancer Association in Yokohama.
- Dr. Katsuya presented our works at The 3rd Meeting for the Study of Lymphoma Molecular Pathology in Shimane.
- Ms. Miho Miike joined the Lab as a secretary.
- We presented our works at The 4th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of HTLV-1 and Associated Diseases in Osaka.
- Dr. Satou's paper was published by Scientific Reports.
- Dr. Satou earned the grant for molecular mechanism elucidation of the latent infection from AMED.
- Ms. Matsuo was chosen as the excellence graduate student in Kumamoto University.
- Mr. Aso from Kyoto University and Mr. Ito from National Institute of Genetics visited our laboratory for collaborative investigation for 2 weeks.
- Dr. Ono from Imperial College London visited our laboratory for collaborative investigation for a week.
- Dr. Miyazato stayed in Argentina for 2 weeks and visited HOSPITAL DE PEDIATRIA Grrahan for research meeting.
- SRC2017 organized by our laboratory finished a great success.
- Dr. Satou gave a special lecture at the 32nd Chugoku-Shikoku Virus Meeting in Okayama.
- Dr. Katsuya's review paper was accepted by J Clin Exp Hematop.
- [SRC2017]We will organize the Summer Retrovirus Conference 2017 from June 29th to 30th.
- We presented our works at The 11th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Epigenetics in Tokyo.
- We presented our works at The 27th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Antiviral Therapy in Kumamoto.
- Dr. Katsuya's paper was accepted by Blood.
- Our website has been revamped.
- Dr. Katsuya returned from London.
- Dr. Katsuya earned the grant for international interaction.
- Ms. Saori Iwase joined the Lab as a master course student.
- Previous news are here
This laboratory is partly supported by a grant of Japan Science and Technology Agency.