Welcome to our home page!
This laboratory has established in Febrary 2013.
We are going to introduce the information about our research, research circumstance and recruitment here.
Please feel free to visit our laboratory if you are interested in our research.
- Professor Satou will give an invited lecture at the 15th Virology Camp on 6-7 June.
- Ms. Inada and Ms. Kakoki graduated from the Kumamoto University graduate school master course.
- Mr. TAN stayed in Scotland for 24 days and collaborate at the University of Glasgow.
- Dr. Miyasato Paola stayed in the UK for 10 days to study and visit Imperial University & Oxford University.
- Professor Satou made a research presentation at the joint announcement meeting of HTLV - 1 related disease research area research team held in Tokyo.
- Ms. Iwase stay in South Africa for three months and is as an intern at the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation.
- Saliba Pineda Maria Veronica, a researcher at Hospital de Pediatria "Prof.Dr.J.P. Garrahan" in Argentina, stayed in this lab for two weeks for collaborative research.
- Dr. Katsuya presented our works at the Lymphoma up to date in Fukuoka University.
- We presented our works at the JSPS & NUS Joint 2nd Symposium in Kumamoto.
- Previous news are here
This laboratory is partly supported by a grant of Japan Science and Technology Agency.