Welcome to our home page!
This laboratory has established in Febrary 2013.
We are going to introduce the information about our research, research circumstance and recruitment here.
Please feel free to visit our laboratory if you are interested in our research.
- Dr.Hiroaki Takeuchi (Tokyo Medical and Dental University Department of Molecular Virology) gave a lecture at Center for AIDS Research Kumamoto University.
- Mr.Mohammad Umer Sharif Shohan (M2 at Dhaka University) joined our labratory for IRCMS internship.
- Ms.Matsuo（D3）& Ms.Iwase（M2) did oral presentation on their research projects at the 21th SRC 2018 in Tokyo. Ms.Iwase received the Best Presentation Award.
- Dr.Kenji Maeda (National Center for Global Health and Medicine) gave a lecture at Center for AIDS Research Kumamoto University.
- Professor Satou gave an invited lecture at the 15th Virology Camp.
- Ms.Iwase (M2) returned from South Africa.
- Mr.Asayama and Mr.Koyamada joined our laboratory as visiting students. They conducted research about infection of retrovirus.
- Professor Satou gave a lecture at RECENT ADVANCES IN HTLV - 1 RESEARCH.
- Professor Charles Bangham ( Imperial University) visited for a joint research meeting at the Lab.
- Previous news are here
This laboratory is partly supported by a grant of Japan Science and Technology Agency.