Welcome to our home page!
This laboratory has established in Febrary 2013.
We are going to introduce the information about our research, research circumstance and recruitment here.
Please feel free to visit our laboratory if you are interested in our research.
- Dr Jocelyn Y PN Turpin (Imperial University) will join our labratory for the "FY2018 JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research in Japan (Short-term) ".
- Professor Satou will join in "JST MIRAI: Iwami G Kickoff Conference" of Associate Professor Iwami Shingo (Kyushu University Graduate School) in Nigata.
- Professor Charles Bangham ( Imperial University) will visit for a joint research meeting at our lab.
- "Research" has been renewed.
- Professor Satou gave an invited lecture at the 227th HIV conference of Nagoya Medical Center in Aichi.
- Professor Satou gave an invited lecture at the 4th Symposium for Infectious Control of Kagoshima University in Kagoshima.
- Mr Chakrabortty Atonu(B3 at Pusan National University) joined our labratory for CAIDS Research Internship Program.(Photo①、Photo②)
- Mr ISLAM M Saiful(D4), Mr TAN Benjy(D3) and Ms Iwase(M2) did oral presentation on their research projects at 32nd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for AIDS Research in Osaka.
- Dr Katsuya joined at 60th American Society of Hematology in San Diego.
- Dr Ole Schmeltz Søgaard(Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark) gave a lecture at Center for AIDS Research Kumamoto University.
- Dr Miyazato did poster presentation on their research projects at the 41th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Molecular Biology Society in Kanagawa.
- We presented our works at 19th Kumamoto AIDS Seminarin Kumamoto.
- Ms Ooki（B1）& Ms Fujito（B1）joined our laboratory.
- Ms Matsuo（D3), Mr Tan (D3) and Ms Iwase（M2) did oral presentation on their research projects
at the 66th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Virology in Kyoto.
- Professor Satou gave a lecture at the KAIST-KU Joint Symposium in South Korea.
- Dr Katsuya & Mr Tan (D2) each returned from UK and Belgium.
- Professor Satou visited for research discussions at Imperial University and Glasgow University.
- Mr Tan (D2) did joint research on bioinformatics at Glasgow University and Liege University.
- Mr Uchiyama (B1) joined our laboratory.
- Dr katsuya and Ms Matsuo(D3) did oral presentation on their research projects at the 5th Japanese Society of HTLV-1 and Associated Diseases in Tokyo.
- Dr Katsuya stayed for a joint research at the Imperial University.
- Dr Hiroaki Takeuchi (Tokyo Medical and Dental University Department of Molecular Virology) gave a lecture at Center for AIDS Research Kumamoto University.
- Mr Mohammad Umer Sharif Shohan (M2 at Dhaka University) joined our labratory for IRCMS internship.
- Ms Matsuo（D3）& Ms Iwase（M2) did oral presentation on their research projects at the 21th SRC 2018 in Tokyo. Ms.Iwase received the Best Presentation Award.
- Dr Kenji Maeda (National Center for Global Health and Medicine) gave a lecture at Center for AIDS Research Kumamoto University.
- Professor Satou gave an invited lecture at the 15th Virology Camp.
- Ms Iwase (M2) returned from South Africa.
- Mr Asayama and Mr Koyamada joined our laboratory as visiting students. They conducted research about infection of retrovirus.
- Professor Satou gave a lecture at RECENT ADVANCES IN HTLV - 1 RESEARCH.
- Professor Charles Bangham ( Imperial University) visited for a joint research meeting at our lab.
- Previous news are here
This laboratory is partly supported by a grant of Japan Science and Technology Agency.