Welcome to our home page!
This laboratory has established in Febrary 2013.
We are going to introduce the information about our research, research circumstance and recruitment here.
Please feel free to visit our laboratory if you are interested in our research.
- Ms.Matsuo（D3）& Ms.Iwase（M2) oral presentation on their research projects at the 66th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Virology in Kyoto.
- Professor Satou will give a lecture at the KAIST-KU Joint Symposium in South Korea.
- Dr.Katsuya & Mr.Tan (D2) each returned from UK and Belgium.
- Professor Satou visited for research discussions at Imperial University and Glasgow University.
- Mr.Tan (D2) did joint research on bioinformatics at Glasgow University and Liege University.
- Mr.Uchiyama (B1) joined our laboratory.
- Dr.katsuya and Ms.Matsuo(D3) did oral presentation on their research projects at the 5th Japanese Society of HTLV-1 and Associated Diseases in Tokyo.
- Dr.Katsuya stayed for a joint research at the Imperial University.
- Dr.Hiroaki Takeuchi (Tokyo Medical and Dental University Department of Molecular Virology) gave a lecture at Center for AIDS Research Kumamoto University.
- Mr.Mohammad Umer Sharif Shohan (M2 at Dhaka University) joined our labratory for IRCMS internship.
- Ms.Matsuo（D3）& Ms.Iwase（M2) did oral presentation on their research projects at the 21th SRC 2018 in Tokyo. Ms.Iwase received the Best Presentation Award.
- Dr.Kenji Maeda (National Center for Global Health and Medicine) gave a lecture at Center for AIDS Research Kumamoto University.
- Professor Satou gave an invited lecture at the 15th Virology Camp.
- Ms.Iwase (M2) returned from South Africa.
- Mr.Asayama and Mr.Koyamada joined our laboratory as visiting students. They conducted research about infection of retrovirus.
- Professor Satou gave a lecture at RECENT ADVANCES IN HTLV - 1 RESEARCH.
- Professor Charles Bangham ( Imperial University) visited for a joint research meeting at the Lab.
- Previous news are here
This laboratory is partly supported by a grant of Japan Science and Technology Agency.